Get your homemade face mask enriched with Vitamin C
Whatever product we use, we can’t deny the fact that homemade DIY’s are the best. Whenever we think of any source of vitamin C the first thing that strikes our mind is lemon. Lemon helps in brightening the skin and removing the blemishes and dark spots. So if you want to nourish your skin and keep it healthy then Vitamin C infused face masks are the mantra. Being acidic in nature the product infuses with Vitamin C removes the dead skin cells and abnormal pigmentation.
The process of making a face mask enriched with Vitamin C
There is a lot of face marks that can be prepared enriched with Vitamin C. Three of those masks are mentioned in detail along with the benefits. Get to know how to make face mask with Vitamin C.
- Face mask with added powder Vitamin C and glycerine
The preparation of the mask needs only two products. These products are powdered Vitamin C and glycerine. You need to take one tablespoon of the Powder product and then add glycerine as per the amount required.
After you are done preparing with the mask apply it carefully. The application process has 5 steps:
- Take the required product in your hand and apply it all over your face.
- Avoid the area around your eyes
- Let the product sit on your face for about ten minutes
- Wash off the product with water
- Repeat the process twice a week for better result
- Face mask with honey and lemon
As mentioned earlier the best source of vitamin C is lemon. This is a natural bleach that does not burn the skin like chemical added beaches. Prove this mask the skin gets bleached as well as nourished and soft because of the honey and lemon infused in it. This mask preparation process is the best because all the ingredients are available in the kitchen.
For preparing this mask the required ingredients are green tea ( 2 tablespoons), turmeric powder( slightest amount) and lemon juice (half teaspoon).
The application process has 5 steps:
- Mix all the ingredients mentioned in a bowl. Prepare a paste-like consistency
- Apply the product all over your face using finger
- After the first layer dries out, apply a second layer
- After letting it sit for about 10 minutes wash it with water
- Continue this process once every 15 days to get a glowing and Shiny skin
- Lemon juice and rosewater added Vitamin C mask
This face mask can be prepared by adding two tablespoons of rose water and one tablespoon of lemon juice. Know how to make face mask with Vitamin C:
How to apply: Firstly mix the two ingredients in a container. Since both are liquid you will get a watery smooth consistency. Now apply that water mixture on your face. You can use a cotton ball if you feel uncomfortable doing it with your fingers. Let it dry for about 15 minutes on your face. After it gets dry rinse it off with water.
It is very important to take care of your skin and maintain it daily.