Summer Compression Socks: How will they help you?
At some point in our life, we have suffered from leg issues like fatigue or varicose veins but we never had a solution for this. So next time you face any leg issues you may need a comfortable solution to relieve your symptoms. Compression socks come to rescue. You might be wondering, what do compression socks do? These socks will protect and improve your leg health and offer you comfort. However, these socks often reach your mid-calf or knee, so they’re not always fun to wear especially during summers. Many varieties of compression socks can get hot, moist, and uncomfortable when outside temperatures increase.
Especially during high temperatures, you can wear summer compression socks. You might be wondering, do I have to wear compression socks in the summer? While many of us may not want to add another clothing to our body during the hottest season of the year, compression socks still give many advantages in the summertime. So, here are five reasons why you should wear them and the benefits of compression socks:
1. Swelling gets worse in the heat: When your body temperature gets too hot, your veins expand. Expansion of veins gives away to the body fluids to leak into the surrounding tissue. The body does this involuntarily to cool down its temperature. But when there is an expansion in the veins, it’s harder for the body fluids to push against the gravity and reach the heart. When this happens, it usually gets clotted in the lower legs which in turn causes swelling. Wearing summer compression socks may save you swelling of muscles which can be lethal.
2. Prevention of sores and ulcers when wearing compression socks: Increased swelling can lead to uncomfortable soreness around the muscles. Without the support of summer compression socks, skin tends to become tender and scratchy. Due to this, the recovery time of the body is prolonged. So, scratches and wounds can grow into serious wounds or ulcers and may take a long time to heal.
3. Compression socks can help manage varicose veins: The pain in varicose veins can be too much sometimes. They occur when the veins expand and become weak in time. Wearing compression socks improves blood flow and can slow down the expansion of varicose veins by keeping the veins tight to their normal size. So yes, if you don’t want to deal with the pain of varicose veins, keep wearing compression in the summer.
4. Summer travel is much more comfortable and easy: It is summer and time to go to beaches for a summer tan. Whether you travel by car, train or by air, wear summer compression socks for the comfortability of your legs. It will improve blood circulation and make it easy for your travel. This is especially helpful on flights when cramped conditions and high cabin pressure can really increase circulatory problems.
5. Fashionable choices are available for summer: If you want to stay fashionable whilst wearing summer compression socks, we have a solution for that too. Compression socks are available in light colours perfect for summer heat and in a lot of patterns. You can buy these socks in a sock shop or at Lilly trotters.
These are the benefits of compression socks. Do wear them as they improve your overall health condition. They make sure that blood is being circulated to every part of the body. If you didn’t buy these yet, take a quick run to the sock shop and get them immediately.
According to the American Heart Association, compression socks is a prevention plan to reduce the risk of venous thromboembolism. This venous thromboembolism is more commonly known as blood clotting. Blood clotting can be lethal sometimes and very dangerous. Compression socks increase blood flow throughout your legs to reduce the chances of pooling up the blood.
By now, you know what do compression socks do. Compression socks for women have a lot of advantages. These socks also improve health conditions. They also help to reduce the appearance and the uncomfortable soreness of varicose veins by promoting quick, healthy blood circulation. Lily Trotters is the best place for you to buy compression socks for women. They not only sell, but they also explain which type of compression sock is best for whom.
Compression socks also help with pregnancy. If you have a summer pregnancy, you may experience uncomfortable soreness and swelling in your legs. Compression socks are a simple way to reduce leg swelling and give you a break from leg fatigue. Leg swelling and fatigue are the most common problems caused by pregnancy and heat. Compression socks will help you with this and offer you a lot of comforts. Always get a doctor’s recommendation regarding the proper duration to wear your women’s compression socks. However, you can plan to buy a lot of compression socks depending on variety and colours. You can wear them every day also.